Written by Administrator
- General Information
1. Are latex gloves made from natural rubber latex?
Yes, latex gloves are made from natural rubber derived from the sap of rubber trees, 'Haven Braziliensis', of which can be found commonly in Malaysia. These species of rubber trees are known to produce high quality latex with minimal dirt and other chemical contents, which is essential in producing high quality gloves.
2. What is the extractable protein and powder level in your gloves?
For our powder gloves, extractable protein level is less than 200 microgram/dm², while powder level is below 10 milligram/dm². As for our powder-free gloves, extractable protein level is less than 50 microgram/dm², while powder level is below 2 milligram/glove.
3. What are the difference between chlorinated and polymer coated latex powder free gloves?
Latex Chlorinated Powder Free is light yellow in color and Latex Polymer Powder Free is milky white color. The protein level of chlorinated glove is lower.
4. Why is latex glove a better choice of protection?
Latex, being the main raw material in rubber gloves manufacturing, is the gold standard for durability. It demonstrates superior elasticity, strength and barrier protection. It outperforms vinyl as well as any synthetic rubber in terms of maintaining barrier integrity in routine and high risks procedures. Research shows that latex gloves provide up to 9 times more protection during normal use than non-latex gloves.
- Initial Order
1. What is the maximum quantity load for 20ft and 40ft container?
In order to assist our customer to save the freight per carton cost, Top Glove has fully maximized the container space for every of its product as per below:-
i) Latex Examination Gloves Powdered 1,661 cartons per 20ft container
3,130 cartons per 40ft container
Powder-Free 1,340 cartons per 20ft container
2,750 cartons per 40ft container
ii) Nitrile Examination Gloves 1,270 cartons per 20ft container
2,700 cartons per 40ft container
iii) Vinyl Examination Gloves 1,450 cartons per 20ft container
3,000 cartons per 40ft container
iv) Sterile Surgical Gloves 534 cartons per 20ft container
1069 cartons per 40ft container
v) Household Gloves 1100 cartons per 20ft container
2100 cartons per 40ft container
vi) Polyethylene Gloves 960 cartons per 20ft container
1963 cartons per 40ft container
2. Can I mix different products in a container?
At Top Glove, meeting our customers' needs is our main priority, hence flexibility is practised. We allow different types of gloves (e.g. latex, surgical, vinyl and household gloves) gloves to be shipped in one container resulting in lower cost freight benefits which are passed down to our customers. In short, we provide and allow mix containers to suit our customers' requirement.
3. Can I have the gloves in my own private brand?
Yes, you may have your own brand. However, we would require your artwork or, we can even design one that can suit your requirements to provide you with that value-added services from Top Glove. (For 1st time basis, printing block changes will be incurred for private brand.)
4. What are the disadvantages of Loose Container Loading (LCL)?
Customers are NOT advised to purchase a LCL shipment due to the several reasons indicated below:
1. Freight cost per carton is higher than FCL shipment. 2. It can cause contamination on the gloves when combine with other products in the same container that yield bad smell. 3. It can also cause cartons damage due to multiple handling during LCL shipment.
5. What are the advantages of Full Container Loading (FCL)?
Customers are advised to purchase a FCL shipment due to the several reasons indicated below:
1. Freight cost per carton is cheaper. 2. Less damaged to the cartons during transportation time. 3. Better protection on glove quality as the gloves are not shipped together with other products.
6. What is my minimum purchase per order?
The minimum order is half a container load. However, if you happen to be our 1st time customer, and wish to go on a trial basis, we are prepared to consider the minimal quantity but on a case-to-case basis.
7. What are the modes of payment that you can offer?
The normal modes of payment are either by Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Letter of Credit (LC-To be accepted / authenticated by our Banks).
8. What is the shipment lead time?
The shipment lead time is about 4 to 5 weeks upon receipt of TT payment or LC for examination gloves. For surgical gloves, household and vinyl gloves, the lead time will be about 6 to 7 weeks. For repeat orders, the lead time is expected to be shorter.
9. What are your main product range?
Our wide product range is to cater for our customers' needs and convenience. This is also in line with Top Glove being a 'One -Stop Glove Sourcing Center'.
10. Do you offer in-house brand?
Yes, we can offer our in-house brand to you provided that the in-house brand is currently not used by our existing customer on an exclusive basis in that particular country.
11. Where are your gloves manufactured?
For Latex gloves : Thailand and Malaysia
For Nitrile gloves : Malaysia
For Vinyl gloves : China.
12. Do you produce size XXL?
Yes, we produce size XXL gloves. However, this is considered as a special product to us and we request minimum order quantity of 200 cartons.
- Quality Assurance
1. What quality controls do you have in your factories ?
We emphasize on stringent quality control procedures in line with MS ISO 9001, QSR regulation system, and in compliance with ASTM D3578 and EN455 standards. We strongly stress on Total Quality Management and the Quality Control tests are conducted from the point we receive our raw materials straight through the production processes and the finished products points. Compulsory pre-shipment inspections are carried out before the delivery of each order.
2. What is distinct about Top Glove's manufacturing practices ?
With our state-of-art high technology and efficient automatic glove manufacturing machines, we continue to obtain the most productive manufacturing yield and to remain as one of the most cost-effective and highest quality producer in the industry.
Our factories are also strategically located less than 10 km from the largest seaport in Malaysia i.e. Port Klang. The port, with its modern facilities and direct calls arrangement with all major ports around the world is capable of ensuring timely deliveries without delays.
3. Do you have the FDA 510Ks for export to the USA ?
Yes, we have the FDA 510Ks for numbers export to the USA for our whole range of products as follow :-
• Latex Powder Examination Gloves
• Latex Powder Green & Blue Examination Gloves
• Latex Powder Green Mint Examination Gloves
• Latex Powder-free Examination Gloves
• Latex Powder-free Polymer-bonded Latex Examination Gloves
• Latex Powder Long-length High Risk Gloves
• Latex Powder-free Long-length High Risk Gloves
• Latex Powder Surgical Gloves
• Latex Powder-free Surgical Gloves
• Nitrile Powder Examination Gloves
• Nitrile Powder-free Examination Gloves
• Nitrile Blue Powder Examination Gloves
• Nitrile Blue Powder-free Examination Gloves
• Vinyl Powder Examination Gloves
• Vinyl Powder-free Examination Gloves
• Polyethylene Gloves
• Polyethylene Apron
• Stretchy Vinyl Powder Exam Gloves
• Stretchy Vinyl Powder-free Exam Gloves
4. Are your factories certified with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) ?
Yes, all our factories are certified with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and we manufacture our products strictly according to the GMP standards.
5. Do your gloves meet ASTM D3578 (for Latex Examination Gloves, ASTM D5250 (Vinyl Examination Gloves) and ASTM D3577(for Surgical Gloves) or EN 455/ EN 374 standards?
Yes, our gloves meet the said standards.